100%-osan biztonságos fizetési rendszer
Fizessen saját pénznemében
Több mint 3,5 millió eladott jegy
1. RCD Espanyol vs Ath. Bilbaoat Power8 Stadium, szo, 25 jan 2020 - vas, 26 jan 2020
2. RCD Espanyol vs Mallorcaat Power8 Stadium, szo, 8 feb 2020 - vas, 9 feb 2020
3. FC Barcelona vs Granadaat Camp Nou, vas, 19 jan 2020
4. FC Barcelona vs Getafeat Camp Nou, szo, 15 feb 2020 - vas, 16 feb 2020
5. FC Barcelona vs Eibarat Camp Nou, szo, 22 feb 2020 - vas, 23 feb 2020
6. RCD Espanyol vs Atl. Madridat Power8 Stadium, szo, 29 feb 2020 - vas, 1 már 2020
7. RCD Espanyol vs Barcelona FCat Power8 Stadium, szo, 4 jan 2020
8. 2-in-1: Montserrat and Sagrada Famíliaat Torres Venecianes, pén, 3 jan 2020 - szo, 14 nov 2020
9. FC Barcelona vs Real Sociedadat Camp Nou, szo, 7 már 2020 - vas, 8 már 2020
10. FC Barcelona vs Alavesat Camp Nou, szo, 21 dec 2019
FC Barcelona vs Levante
szo, 1 feb 2020 – vas, 2 feb 2020, Camp Nou.
- Jegytípus, időpont:
* Weekend matches are always played Saturday or Sunday and on rare occations Friday evening.
* Weekday matches are always played on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
* Changes within the time frames noted above are wholly beyond our control and we ask that you always take into consideration these possible changes when making your travel plans.
* We will NEVER assign single seats to our customers. We will ensure that your seats are assigned together with your party - acceptable seating may include seats directly in front or directly behind your party. This is our guarantee from us to you!
* You will always be seated among home supporters or in a neutral zone.
* When you have completed your order a confirmation/receipt and your e-tickets will be immediately sent to your e-mail address entered at time of booking.
* All information regarding ticket collection or delivery of your original match tickets will be clearly stated on your e-ticket.
* You will be asked to present a valid photo ID or passport at time of ticket collection as well as the credit card used to purchase the tickets. Please also bring the credit card used to purchase your tickets.
* We highly recommend that you carefully read our terms and conditions prior to purchasing soccer tickets!
Within the price for a VIP Balcony Category ticket you have access to Berlin Lounge where there will be drinks and canapés before and after the game. Please note that there is a dress code for VIP Balcony tickets: No shorts, sandals, away team shirts, FC Barcelona shirts and scarves are allowed inside Berlin Lounge.
CATEGORY 1 PREMIUM:
"Tribune", 1st, 2nd and 3rd ring & "Lateral", 1st and 2nd ring
"Tribune", 1st, 2nd and 3rd ring on the sides
"Lateral", 1st and 2nd on the sides
"Lateral" 3rd and 4th ring
Short Side 1st and 2nd ring
Short Side 3rd ring, Lower
Short Side 3rd ring, Higher
*For Category 4 and 5 some seats can have restricted views of the pitch and some seats are allocated high up on Camp Nou.
CATEGORY SIGHTSEEING Camp Nou and Museum Tour : The Category Camp Nou and Museum tour is a separate ticket for the very popular tour at the Camp Nou. You will be given an English commentary through your headset, which will be supplied to you at the start of the tour. You will be shown parts of the stadium not normally shown on TV such as the changing room for opponents, press room and being so near the benches and field you can almost touch them. All through the tour there will be many photo opportunities. The tour finishes at the FC Barcelona Museum where you can see many of the trophies the club has won during the years! Then you can go straight to the Official Megastore where you can buy all sorts of souvenirs, scarves and your personal FC Barcelona jersey with either your own name on the back, or the name of your favourite player!
The ticket is valid for one visit only on a day of your choice and time, the ticket can be picked up at our agent’s office together with your match day ticket. By buying your tickets here you will avoid any queues prior to the start of the tour.
PLEASE NOTE: The tour is not included in the match ticket! The tour is closed on MATCH DAY!
Opening times for the Tour:
Monday to Saturday from 10:00 to 17:30.
Sunday and bank holidays from 10:00 to 13:30.
Closed match day, day before a Champions League match, 25/12, 1/1 and 6/1.
Les Corts, Collblanc
7., 15., 43., 67., 68., 74., 75, L12, L50, L60
Camp Nou, Avinguda Aristides Maillol, Barcelona
Angol nyelvű ügyfélszolgálat
Segítségre van szüksége a foglaláshoz? Örömmel válaszolunk kérdéseire!